One must still have chaos within oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star. - Nietzsche
Real World Confession: I am currently listening to the Pitch Perfect soundtrack on Spotify. Because I LIKE it. I like to think this is an upgrade from youtubing the riff-off, but I think we all know better.
Today let's talk about Things of Late That Have Given Me Joy (TOLTHGMJ, for short):
1. My sister has started her first blog! I am directing you to her first post because it's all about how awesome I am, so that's my favourite.
2. My friend Marie is assisting at a fashion shoot this week involving DOUGLAS BOOTH. Also quite possibly SAM CLAFLIN - you know, that shirtless guy from the Hunger Games? Finnick? THAT GUY. Needless to say, she's obviously going to be wearing her adult diapers. As am I, because I will be paying her the big bucks to take some illicit cell phone snaps when no one's looking.
3. Remember My Favourite College Roommate of All Time? She's officially NPR-endorsed AND performing at the Kennedy Center next month! Tom HANKS will be there, youguys. He is like the Douglas Booth of Amerka. Her career just continues to climb which means that it is ONLY a matter of time until I'm working on her Late Late Show.
4. Speaking of My Favourite College Roommate of All Time: remember her husband Kyle, the poet extraordinaire? He has recently shared this wonder of a Wordsworth. It will make your day.
5. And last but not least, this gift of gifts from The Annie:
And that concludes the day's list of brilliancy! It doesn't get better than this.
Big hugs and lots of love,